What visualisation techniques are important to your work?
We provided a list of what we believed to be the important techniques used by members of the CCPs. The question asked about how often these were used. Answers were one of: not needed, may be useful or frequently used. The histogram represents the results ordered by the summation of the positive replies.
- Looking at the frequently used techniques:
- The most frequently used visualisation technique is to produce publication quality output.
- The facility to produce line graphs is equally important
- Looking at the combined "frequently used" and "may be useful" techniques
- There is a less clear distinction between the top techniques:
- Publication quality output is the most used
- Simplified visualisation methods are also required